The newest version of MINT TMS, v.13.3, is now available. We’d like to thank all the teams and individuals that worked so hard on this release. We appreciate all the work you have put in. Some of the highlights of 13.3 include:
- Additional warning statuses used for filtering projects and requests, such as Unavailable Assignment, Unqualified Assignment, and Missing Assignments. They allow you to filter by the resource availability or qualification, or search for the projects or requests that have slot groups with the defined eligibility and miss required resource assignments.
- ReportBuilder capabilities have been also expanded. You can now generate different kinds of reports depending on your needs with the help if new query objects, such as Request Assignment Warnings and Request Slot Group Warnings.
- Request Assignment Warnings allows users to generate a report on unavailable and/or unqualified resources assigned to a current or future project.
- Request Slot Group Warnings allows users to identify the projects with the unfilled slot groups that miss the resource assignments required due to the defined eligibility.
- Expanded the list of permission types for non-administrator users so they can configure properties for certain objects as needed
Thanks, again, to everyone involved in this release and for all your dedication. If you want to learn more about what’s included in the latest version, please check out the release notes in our Wiki or “What’s New” section of the MINT manual.