Do you have questions? We’d be happy to help!
See below for contact options.
If you’re interested in an online system demonstration, please contact our sales team by filling out the form below.
For any other general or sales inquiry…
Please fill out form below.
Frequently asked questions
What does MINT do?
MINT TMS is a proven Training, Resource and Qualification Management System, used by more than 62 customers from all over the globe. Our international customer base ranges from providers of flight training and training departments of airline, from small to huge operators. They use MINT as a reliable tool to plan, optimize and measure the training and career progress and the actual records of their flight crew. Suppliers of technical training and MRO companies use MINT as a record keeping and compliance management solution. MINT customers benefit from the effective tools for training analytics, helping them to streamline their training to make it more time and cost efficient and more secure.
How is MINT installed?
MINT TMS is offered as SaaS (MINT hosted) solution. We are an official and certified partner of AWS (Amazon Web Services), and today more than 70% of our customers chose the MINT SaaS deployment for their MINT training management system. A few military customers are operating their MINT system from a locally hosted database. On request, this option is available for non-military customers too, however, we recommend the SaaS deployment to benefit from our 24/7 database monitoring and increased MINT support.
How much does MINT cost?
MINT TMS has been designed and priced to fit appropriately to the needs of small domestic airlines, to large international operators and training providers.
MINT TMS is typically delivered as SaaS (MINT hosted) option. A recurrent access fee is then paid, covering support, hosting and system updates/upgrades. The implementation fee covers the initial system setup, personnel training and consulting services.
Please contact our sales department for a quote here.
Can we get a trial of the software?
MINT TMS is highly adaptable and configurable and “lives” through it’s customer individual setup and data. We are happy to provide system presentations with typically real-world example data setup, either via the web, or onsite at your installations. In some cases, we have also granted interested customers access to sample environments. Please get in touch with our sales department, by filling out the form above, to coordinate your MINT demonstration.
Can MINT be used by non-aviation training organizations?
MINT TMS can be used by any company with the need to manage employee qualifications and plan the related training and to evaluate trainee performance. The high level of flexibility for configuration and setup of the software would allow for the effective administration of any training in any industry. Although MINT has most of its customers in the aviation industry, a few non-aviation customers have also decided to use MINT to support their business with great success.
What are the advantages of MINT SaaS?
- Affordability – Unlike traditional on-premise software, MINT SaaS is offered on a subscription basis that includes storage and free access to technical support.
- Easy access – From Montreal to Monte Carlo, users can access their information as long as they have an Internet connection. For frequent fliers and road warriors, the ability to access information on the go can make a difference in whether an qualification renewal gets sent and signed today or tomorrow.
- Scalability – It is easy to expand the number of users and features as the company grows, without investing in server capacity and expensive hardware. Simply adjust your license agreement.
- Time – As the saying goes, “time is money” and MINT SaaS can save both through easy installation and easy support. Your IT department saves time on internal maintenance since MINT takes responsibility.
- One system – Never have to search for a document or scramble around in filing cabinets again, because all employee records and other documents can be stored in a single system that can be accessed from everywhere.
- Security – Your company’s confidential information is safe in MINT SaaS. It is our job to perform backups to give you peace of mind. With MINT, access to sensitive documents can be restricted, ensuring that only those who have required user permissions are granted access.
- Compatibility – Changing from one version of software to another is easy with SaaS, MINT takes care of all the hassle.
- MINT SaaS reduces the need for IT staff – Instead of establishing an IT department for support, maintenance, security, and license management, MINT takes care of all of it.
Can MINT integrate with other systems?
The Oracle RDBMS and MINT Application Programming Interface (API) enables MINT TMS to be easily extended and integrated with other systems. The use of industry standards and future-proof technologies enable the training organization to fit the system precisely into its existing and future IT architecture.
MINT is official partner of Sabre Airline Solutions and together we have developed standard integration between MINT TMS and Sabre’s CrewManager and CrewControl systems.
See information on our partnerships here.
How long does the implementation of MINT take?
The implementation of your MINT System will be catered to the exact functional and technical requirements of your operation. A detailed project plan will describe all phases and milestones of the implementation, which total length can vary from a few to several months, depending on the scope of your project. Please contact our sales department for further analysis and a detailed proposal here.
Office in Germany
24107 Kiel, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 530215-0
The closest international Airport near Kiel is Hamburg. To plan the transportation between Hamburg and Kiel, you have the following options (plan approx. 90 minutes travel time):
Exclusive Limousine service (one way € 75.00), please book via: +49 431-77080
KielExx — a shuttle service (shared with other travelers, one way starts at € 30.40), which connects Hamburg Airport and any address in Kiel. If you choose to travel by Kielexx, it is strongly recommended to reserve a seat by phone at +49 431-77080.
Kielius — a scheduled coach service (one way from € 20.00) between Hamburg Airport and the Central Bus Station in Kiel. The coach service doesn’t require a reservation, but also doesn’t bring you all the way to your destination in Kiel. It is possible to order a taxi for the connection between main station and your final destination, just ask the bus dri-ver to order the taxi for you.
KielExx and Kielius both depart at Hamburg Airport Arrival Level between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
Rental Car Services — In Terminal 2, Arrival Level, you will find 7 rental car companies offering their services.
Office in United States
5955 T G Lee Boulevard
32822 Orlando, FL, USA
Phone: +1 (407)-601-5740
Our office located in Orlando is only a short drive from the Orlando International Airport (MCO). See directions.
Ground Transportation (Rental Car/Taxi Services) — Located in Main Terminal, A Side, Level 1