Rules and regulations
MINT TMS allows you to define limitations on the availability of your resources through Work Rules. Together with work patterns, work rules are considered in the scheduling process when assigning resources to projects.
With the MINT Training Management System, you can …
- Create time-related work rules (Day Off, Duty Time, Work Time, Rest Time, and Break Time) and business workrules that manage the resource schedule by restricting it to the conditions defined in the work rule configuration.
- Assign a predefined work rule to specific resources or an organization
- Define multiple workrule-sets governing the scheduling for different groups
- Ensure workrules are respected during the automatic generation of training schedules
- Calculate and display warning status when a workrule is violated
- Override a workrule and proceed with the conflicting assignment
Want to view more features?